© Lisa Skeffington 2020 | Website by Umbrella Digital Media
Teen Troubles - Anxiety Break Up
Anxiety Support for Students
A 6-Week Student Mentoring Programme
This is a mentoring course especially for students with hands on support and weekly Q&A which dives deeper into strategies to help you develop your confidence.
What's the Student Mentoring Programme About?
In this programme, I’m going to help you to break up with the anxiety in your life so you can feel more on top of things and in control of whatever you are dealing with right now, whether this is in your day to day at school, at college or at university.
It can help you socially too and for when you want to chill and get the space you need at home.
Making sense of your feelings
at home and away
- Making sense of your feelings when you are at home
- Helping you to improve communication and get the space you need when you need it
- Advice on how to cope when you’re living away and missing home
Study help and exam
- Exploring how to get the most of out your Study time
- You will learn how to boost your confidence in your exams
- Keep your cool and perform at your best when you’re feeling under pressure
Breaking the worry-fear-panic
- Break out of the worry-fear-panic cycle
- Stop overthinking everything
- Learn what to do when you feel a panic attack coming on
- Develop a strategy to get on top of any sudden panic attacks
From friends to
- How to manage your relationships with friends
- What to do when friends turn into frenemies
- How to cope with friendship when it becomes a weapon used against you
Social media pressure and
- Taking care of yourself on social media
- Safeguard your self-esteem on social media
- Practical advice if you find yourself caught up in cyber bullying to know what to do
Find your sparkle and
- How to discover your sparkle
- Get confident about your body image
- How not to worry what others may think of you
- Support with self-harm issues and bad relationships with food
Supporting You Through the Programme
Each week there is an opportunity for you to get in touch by email and send me any questions you may have relating to the module, or indeed anything else that is troubling you that you’d like my advice with.
Your questions will remain totally anonymous and your identity will be kept private at all times, so you’ve no worries there.
You have an opportunity for extra help and support with me on a 1-2-1 by online chat messaging (optional extra).
I’m going to show you how to stand up to anxiety and break up it with it for good.
My recently published book @anxiety – we need to break up compliments this programme and I will be guiding you to particular sections in the book as we work through the programme.
Reserve Your Place
The course will be available from September 2019 but you can register your interest now.
The cost of the course is £197 per student.
To register your interest, join my wait list now. By joining the wait list you guarantee your place for the first intake but there is no obligation to join the course when registration starts and there’s no financial commitment at this early stage.
Register and be kept in the loop for further information.